
Zachary on September 21st, 2005 and September 21st 2006
Today is Zachary's 1st birthday! Unfortunately, Jon and I are both terribly sick and we have had to postpone his big bash until next weekend. I, as a mother, am dealing with HUGE amounts of guilt for not being able to make a big deal out of his birthday because I am so darn sick. I know that he doesn't know the difference, but I do. This guilt will probably result in me going
out and buying him more gifts for the delayed party.We filled his room and our living room with balloons which definitely made his morning! Zoe is having a hard time understanding that everything is for Zach, not for her. We are trying to explain to her that Zach gets the first turn with everything, but that has only resulted in tears and screams of "WHY????" Zoe seems to think that grabbing presents and/ or balloons out of Zachary's hands while saying "Excuse me" is going to cut it.
My apologies to everyone who planned on celebrating with us this weekend. I hope it isn't causing any inconvenience. We are really looking forward to seeing you next weekend! Thank you for being so understanding!
No comments:
Post a Comment