Wednesday, September 13, 2006

We are Wiggles Groupies


Yesterday, one of my co-workers sent me an email telling me that The Wiggles are coming to Buffalo in November. I don't think I have gotten that excited in months. I jumped up and down and Zoe and I sang "Hot Potato" and danced around the living room in delight. Zach sat nearby and bounced up and down and giggled. Neither of them knew exactly what was going on, but they loved every minute of my Wiggles insanity.

It is pathetic, I have turned into a Wiggles groupie.

Anyways, I waited online this morning until 10am sharp then immediately bought 4 tickets to the show. We got amazing seats -- RIGHT next to the stage. Zoe and Zachary are going to be beside themselves. And so am I, for that matter, because I am a Wiggles groupie (as stated above). But honestly, my excitement comes from the fact that I know how much fun the kids will have at the show. When Zoe saw them last summer, her facial expressions were just priceless! And she was truly happy and temper-tantrum free for like 2 weeks straight. The Wiggles have GOT to brainwash these kids in some way!

No comments: